Message Board Thread - "For Sale - FLIR ThermaCAM E4 (better than E45 ?)"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
For Sale - FLIR ThermaCAM E4 (better than E45 ?) Yan 7/8/2009
Flir ThernaCAM E4, for sale in New England - southern New Hampshire. Comes with everything as pictured, standard lens 25°x19°(FOV), used, but in great working order. Both batteries hold charge, one looks newer.
E4 is virtually the same as E45. It is older model, but, may be, better. It has 3 movable spots, E45 does have 1. It uses detector type 215 (detector type number is the three first digits in camera S/N) and I was able to compare its performance side by side with E45 with detector type 243. E4 picture was showing more details of wall framing through plasterboard and on ones palm – both cameras were set to maximum contrast (minimal span) and optimal level. I did speak with Flir technician without telling him my observation and he would pick camera with 215 sensor over 243 too. E4 has one temperature range -20°C to +250°C (-4°F to +482°F) whereas E45 had the same range divided into two manually selectable regions
Asking $3900, will not ship outside the USA.
If you are interested in this unit, post here in the thread or email directly at jan_proch(at)yahoo.com

For Sale - FLIR ThermaCAM E4 (better than E45 ?) Yan 7/8/2009
Picture taken today ...

Re:For Sale - FLIR ThermaCAM E4 (better than E45 ?) Yan 7/8/2009
And one more - thermal print of my hand on the wall.

Re:For Sale - FLIR ThermaCAM E4 (better than E45 ?) CRCThermal 9/7/2009
Yan wrote:
more - thermal print of my hand on the wall.
Is the camera still for sale?

crcthermal@gmail.com

Re:For Sale - FLIR ThermaCAM E4 (better than E45 ?) Yan 9/8/2009
Unfortunately, it was already sold.

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012