Message Board Thread - "Interested in moving into Thermography"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Interested in moving into Thermography jim486 12/7/2009
Untill recently I was a support tech for FLIR ITC. Untill summer of 2008, I supported the cameras and software for most of FLIR thermal tempurature analysis cameras. I'm a level 2 thermographer and know the product very well. I i'm currently seeking oppertunities in the field. Please feel fre to contact my with any positions or advice.

Thanks,

Jim

Re:Interested in moving into Thermography irjump 12/13/2009
jim486 wrote:
recently I was a support tech for FLIR ITC. Untill summer of 2008, I supported the cameras and software for most of FLIR thermal tempurature analysis cameras. I'm a level 2 thermographer and know the product very well. I i'm currently seeking oppertunities in the field. Please feel fre to contact my with any positions or advice.

Thanks,

Jim
Jim,
We are putting a division together in my company to do building envelope testing by blower door and thermal image inspections in commercial buildings.
Let me know if you would like to explore an opportunity here.
Thanks,
Gene Wilhoit
JAS Construction Company, Inc.
gwilhoit@msn.com

Re:Interested in moving into Thermography SoCal Infrared 12/15/2009
jim486 wrote:
recently I was a support tech for FLIR ITC. Untill summer of 2008, I supported the cameras and software for most of FLIR thermal tempurature analysis cameras. I'm a level 2 thermographer and know the product very well. I i'm currently seeking oppertunities in the field. Please feel fre to contact my with any positions or advice.

Thanks,

Jim
Jim,
Have a look at www.unitedinfrared.com/join

Might give you some ideas...

Peter

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012