Message Board Thread - "Minneapolis Blower Door for sale, $1500"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Minneapolis Blower Door for sale, $1500 joesinclair 4/7/2010
I have a Minneapolis blower door (made by Energy Conservatory) for sale that was used only 2 times. It is a complete set except you will need to purchase the digital meter. It is located in Northern California. I will consider shipping within the US at purchaser's expense.

Re:Minneapolis Blower Door for sale, $1500 Jkays 4/12/2010
joesinclair wrote:
a Minneapolis blower door (made by Energy Conservatory) for sale that was used only 2 times. It is a complete set except you will need to purchase the digital meter. It is located in Northern California. I will consider shipping within the US at purchaser's expense.
Send me an email i am interested in the door.
xrayeyesjl@hotmail.com
605-360-7262

Re:Minneapolis Blower Door for sale, $1500 Lucky 5/10/2010
joesinclair wrote:
a Minneapolis blower door (made by Energy Conservatory) for sale that was used only 2 times. It is a complete set except you will need to purchase the digital meter. It is located in Northern California. I will consider shipping within the US at purchaser's expense.
Would like to purchase. Pleae email me
larryhuff@cox.net

Re:Minneapolis Blower Door for sale, $1500 CRCThermal 5/20/2010
Lucky wrote:
Would like to purchase. Pleae email me
larryhuff@cox.net
Is this item still for sale?

Re:Minneapolis Blower Door for sale, $1500 ELMO38 7/26/2010
joesinclair wrote:
IS IT STILL FOR SALE

Re:Minneapolis Blower Door for sale, $1500 mandrews11874 8/3/2010
I'm interested in purchasing the blower door that's for sale. I will be purchasing this week so the sooner I hear from you the better, thanks.

Re:Minneapolis Blower Door for sale, $1500 SoCal Infrared 8/10/2010
mandrews11874 wrote:
erested in purchasing the blower door that's for sale. I will be purchasing this week so the sooner I hear from you the better, thanks.
I have a Retrotec Q5E and Q46 available (about 20-25% off retail)...both in great condition....We are reps and sell the equipment for them as well...so basically are replacing some units that are about 1 year old, minimal use. If you are interested, we have preferred rates on this equipment too in our national network. peter 760-593-2339

Re:Minneapolis Blower Door for sale, $1500 Kirill 9/6/2010
joesinclair wrote:
Hi! I have an interest in buying your equipment.Please contact me if you didnt sale it.
Best regards

Re:Minneapolis Blower Door for sale, $1500 Kirill 9/7/2010
Kirill wrote:
Hi! I have an interest in buying your equipment.Please contact me if you didnt sale it.
Best regards
my email is lebedevkirill@mail.ru .Please contact me,if the door is not sold yet.

Re:Minneapolis Blower Door for sale, $1500 quinntas 9/8/2010
joesinclair wrote:
please let me know ASAP if still available

Re:Minneapolis Blower Door for sale, $1500 egltwo 10/4/2010
quinntas wrote:
please let me know ASAP if still available
Is this still available?

Re:Minneapolis Blower Door for sale, $1500 Kirill 11/2/2010
joesinclair wrote:
Is it stilll for sale?))

Re:Minneapolis Blower Door for sale, $1500 davidlee2099 11/6/2010
If still for sale please call me 209 985-3300 i an in N.CA

Re:Minneapolis Blower Door for sale, $1500 RoadGlide 11/21/2010
joesinclair wrote:
11/21/10

Is the door still available

Re:Minneapolis Blower Door for sale, $1500 cathyodon 1/21/2011
joesinclair wrote:
We would be interested in purchasing. How long has it been since it was purchased? Please contact me at cod@jaxbuildingscience.com

Re:Minneapolis Blower Door for sale, $1500 cathyodon 1/21/2011
SoCal Infrared wrote:
I have a Retrotec Q5E and Q46 available (about 20-25% off retail)...both in great condition....We are reps and sell the equipment for them as well...so basically are replacing some units that are about 1 year old, minimal use. If you are interested, we have preferred rates on this equipment too in our national network. peter 760-593-2339
interested in the retortec. please let me know if either are still available and is there software with them? cod@jaxbuildingscience.com

Re:Minneapolis Blower Door for sale, $1500 jajohn 4/14/2011
joesinclair wrote:
Is this unit still avalible, if so, do you have any idea how much the meter would cost.

On your blower door dose the meter attach to the frame.

Re:Minneapolis Blower Door for sale, $1500 jajohn 4/14/2011
Is this unit still for sale.

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012