Message Board Thread - "T-400 Infrared Camera"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
T-400 Infrared Camera Brian Bowles 5/7/2010
This demo unit was purchased in Jan 2009 and is in excellent condition. Due to economic woes am offering Camera with all accesories and carrying case for $10,000.

Re:T-400 Infrared Camera EquineIR 5/20/2010
Brian Bowles wrote:
mo unit was purchased in Jan 2009 and is in excellent condition. Due to economic woes am offering Camera with all accesories and carrying case for $10,000.
Greetings - Is your camera still available? If so, what accessories are included? What type of lens (or lenses) are included?

Where are you located?

Thanks for the info.

Re:T-400 Infrared Camera Brian Bowles 5/21/2010
Hello, currently I have one potential customer inquiring, however, I have been trying to stir interest for Equine services with our large animal vet (We have horses). There has been considerable background work with our Horses done in this area of Thermography. Currently, my background is Engineering, not veterinarian, so I am limited in my ability to a potential client base.
To answer your question.
1. The camera is still available.
2. The accesiories are:
- Carrying Case
- Battery (1) and charger.
- Headset for voice recorded coments
- sun shield
- Carrying Case
- Computer interface cables.
3. The camera is a High temp capable camera from 0 to 1200 Deg C. (Three different ranges).
4. Current Lens is the standard 25 Degrees.

I appreciate your interest and hope I have answered your questions. This camera is an excellent tool and in great condition.
Sincerely, Brian

Re:T-400 Infrared Camera Brian Bowles 5/21/2010
I am enclosing a photograph for your reference. I am also located in Sidney, Ohio. Sidney is about 40 miles north of Dayton, Ohio

Re:T-400 Infrared Camera dbrovont 3/22/2011
Hello,

Brian do you still have the camera for sale? Thank you.

Dennis

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012