Message Board Thread - "HVAC Thermogrpahy Classes?"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
HVAC Thermogrpahy Classes? kck 7/21/2010
Anyone have information about the live webinar hosted by ITC? I wasn't able to watch, but would love to see a recorded session if possible. Anyone know if that is possible? Thanks.

Re:HVAC Thermogrpahy Classes? Gary Orlove 7/21/2010
We will be offering that webinar again in the future. We don't have a date set yet.

We do have a 3 hour dedicated course on HVAC applications at our InfraMation conference in November. See the link below for details.

http://inframation.org/ir_clinics.asp

Re:HVAC Thermogrpahy Classes? kck 7/21/2010
Gary Orlove wrote:
be offering that webinar again in the future. We don't have a date set yet.

We do have a 3 hour dedicated course on HVAC applications at our InfraMation conference in November. See the link below for details.

http://inframation.org/ir_clinics.asp
Thanks for the information. That may be an alternative, but it actually looked more advanced that the webinar. Is that the case? If so, it would be beneficial to have the basic webinar before the inframation HVAC applications course. Either way, I'm looking forward to taking the class.

Re:HVAC Thermogrpahy Classes? cannman 11/14/2010
kck wrote:
Thanks for the information. That may be an alternative, but it actually looked more advanced that the webinar. Is that the case? If so, it would be beneficial to have the basic webinar before the inframation HVAC applications course. Either way, I'm looking forward to taking the class.
I taught and wrote the IR clinic in vegas.
what would you like to see?
If Gary would like I can help with session or 2.
John Cannamela
www.infraredsurvey.com

Re:HVAC Thermogrpahy Classes? TexasHomeInspector 11/20/2010
I also was not able to attend the HVAC webinar, but would like to see the video, any word when it will be available?

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012