|The new RESNET Standard pertaining to thermographic inspections of buildings went into effect on 27 August, 2010. By way of summary:
INDIVIDUALS who want certification:
- Must be RESNET certified as a Building Performance Auditor (BPA) at a minimum;
- Must complete a RESNET-authorized training program;
- Must be approved by the RESNET IR Certification Committee.
- NETD of less than or equal to 0.10°C at 30°C;
- Spectral Range between 2 and 15μm;
- Minimum detector resolution of 120x120.
For more information, see the document at: http://www.resnet.us/standards/RESNET_IR_interim_guidelines.pdf