Message Board Thread - "2009 FLIR B400 - Near Mint Condition - $9200"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
2009 FLIR B400 - Near Mint Condition - $9200 Power Check Infrared 11/18/2010
I upgraded to the B400 just 2 months ago. The camera has only been used during 3 home inspections and a Fall Home Show Expo since I received it. The camera is a 2009 model with 4 months left on the warranty.

The camera was upgraded and calibrated on Sept, 19, 2010. I also had the inclusive $500 14-point check/inspection/cleaning preformed at last weeks InfraMation Conference. All recent calibration and inspection documentation included.

The camera is in near mint condition. I'm simply wanting to upgrade. I believe $9200k is a VERY FAIR and GOOD price so if it goes it goes and if doesn't well than I still have a great camera. I want be upset either way.

The camera lists for $14,995 + taxes. I'm needing to get $9,200.

I'll guarantee the Camera meaning if you receive it and feel it's not in near mint condition than I'll gladly refund your money. This camera has been treated like an egg! Always transported in it's hard case and always treated with the best care possible.

I'm in California at the moment taking United Infrared's MoistureFindIR course but feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Ph. 801-781-0224
brandon@pwrck.com

Stats Link:
http://www.flir.com/uploadedFiles/Thermography_APAC/Products/Product_Literture/B400_Datasheet%20APAC.pdf

• Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums

•   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012