Message Board Thread - "Business License issues"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Business License issues BillW 3/13/2009
I am wondering what business license classification a self-employed thermographer falls under. What NAICS code do you use? Here in Alaska, a building inspector must have special training and an expensive specialty license, whereas a carpet cleaner who uses an IR camera for deflooding needs just the standard license. What do most self-employed thermographers do with regards special licensing? is it required? Thanks

  • Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums


  •   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012