Message Board Thread - "Certified Thermographers: Level I, Level II, or Level III"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
Certified Thermographers: Level I, Level II, or Level III IR Team 4/4/2009
We are an established infrared services provider located in Southern Ontario. We are looking for experienced, certified, building thermographers to join our growing team of professionals.

What you need:

Bachelor's degree, Professional Engineer license

Certified Thermographer with 3+ years experience in Building Thermography, creating and writing commercial reports including interpreting images to identify deficiencies

3+ years experience performing commercial energy audits and building commissioning or retro-commissioning are required.

LEED Accredited Professional

Must have experience in the LEED Verification process and the LEED Canada rating systems

Infrared Theory Training a plus

Infrared camera a plus

If you have the experience and the qualifications stated above please send resume and cover letter to:

  • Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums


  •   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012