Message Board Thread - "crossing usa/canada border"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
crossing usa/canada border JDB Consulting 8/21/2009
does anyone know the 411 on crossing the usa/canada border? i want to import an infrared camers from usa into canada.


Re:crossing usa/canada border FLIR Global Trade Compliance 9/4/2009
Depending on the camera, a license may be required for export to Canada. Trade Compliance Personnel at FLIR are pleased to help you. Please contact Marlene Caban at 978-901-8353 or Krista Larsen at 503-498-3316.

  • Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums


  •   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012