Message Board Thread - "importing to Canada"

Back to Threads | Back to Forums

TitleByPosted On
importing to Canada kaz 6/16/2010
I'm to buy a thermal camera (predictive maintenance-electrical & mechanical).
Found some on eBay in the US, but most of the sellers are selling only within US.
I understand there are some trading restriction, but the same cameras I can buy locally (more expensive though), anybody could shed a light on this for me.
Where to apply for import permit, license or?..
Re:importing to Canada ITC - Canada 6/21/2010

Just as a note, most micro-bolometer cameras are under export restriction from the USA. Importing and licensing can be an intricate process.

Please contact FLIR-Canada where they'll be able to help you. Phone number is: 1-800-613-0507.

  • Back to Threads
  • Back to Forums


  •   Copyright © FLIR Systems, Inc 2012